Get A Copy Of Your Tax Statement

If you need a copy of your Tax Statement, you have several options:

  • Go online and print your own copy. Go to the Sibley County Payments Page and follow the prompts to view your taxes. This option is available for the current year's statement only.

  • Call the Auditor-Treasurer's Office at 507-237-4070 and we can either send one in the mail or e-mail you a copy.  

  • Stop in at our office and we will print you a copy.