Sibley County Public Health and Human Services is open, effective June 1, 2021, and operating under several Federal and State waivers to allow for safe delivery of services.
- The public is encouraged to continue to the use the Drop Box and Public Assistance Applications cabinet outside of the PHHS entrance for transactions that do not require further assistance
- The public is encouraged to contact staff by phone during regular business hours and submit documents via physical drop box, mail, fax, or e-mail whenever possible
- New applications and program information continue to be available online
- Social Distancing while in the lobby is encouraged
- Call (507) 237-4000 with any questions
Promoting safety, health, and self sufficiency for all.
OFFICE HOURS AND LOCATION
Monday through Friday
8-10 a.m. & 2-4 p.m.