Chemical Dependency

The Chemical Dependency Unit offers Chemical Use Assessments and treatment options such as education, out-patient treatment, in-patient treatment, halfway house and group residential housing to both voluntary and court-ordered individuals. Sibley County Human Services does not currently provide any type of intervention services.

Funding for individuals seeking chemical dependency services is available to those meeting income eligibility guidelines through the Consolidated Chemical Dependency Treatment Fund.

Individuals may contact Sibley County Human Services with questions regarding chemical dependency issues.