Wedding Officiates

Who Performs the Ceremony?

 Karen V. Messner, Sibley County Court Administrator
Timothy J. Looby, Judge of District Court or
Thomas G. McCarthy, Judge of District Court

 Where do I get a marriage license?

You can apply for a marriage license at the Sibley County Recorder's Office. By the time of the ceremony, you must have a valid Minnesota marriage license and two witnesses.
Contact the Sibley County Recorder 
Telephone: 507-237-4080

 How do I schedule a wedding?

 To schedule a wedding contact Karen Messner 507-237-4053.
or Sibley County Court Administration 
Telephone: 507-237-4051