May 07 2018 Planning & Zoning Commission Meeting to discuss proposed amendments to the Sibley County Zoning Ordinance. The meeting will begin at 6 pm in the Commissioners Room at the Courthouse in Gaylord.
In preparation for the May 7th Planning & Zoning Commission meeting, where proposed amendments to the Sibley County Zoning Ordinance will be discussed; here is the list of the proposed amendments. The attached document provides additional information on the proposed amendments. Item 7 provides for any additional ordinance amendment considerations that you or a resident may wish to bring forward. This meeting will be for the purpose of discussing the proposed amendment; the public hearing to take action on amending the ordinances will be scheduled at the May 7th meeting.
1. Amendment to Paragraphs 3126.96.36.199 and 3188.8.131.52 of Article 320 Subdivision Ordinance to require a survey on all metes and bounds descriptions (and to match Survey Requirement Flowchart adopted 7/27/2017)
2. Amendment to Paragraphs 300.7.4.3 and 300.7.4.3 (300.7.4.4) of Article 300 Zoning Ordinance to correct error in numbering
3. Amendment to Paragraph 300.14.5.6 of Article 300 Zoning Ordinance to correct description of manure storage basins
4. Amendment to Sub-Paragraph 300.14.8.2.2 of Article 300 Zoning Ordinance to correct error in implementation of 2017 Amendment and restore provisions that were erroneously removed
5. Amendment to Paragraph 300.14.8.6 of Article 300 Zoning Ordinance to require a survey on parcel splits with structures (and to match Survey Requirement Flowchart adopted 7/27/2017)
6. Amendments to SUBD 300.14.13 Animal Feedlot Regulations of Article 300 Zoning Ordinance to reflect that Minnesota Pollution Control Agency (MPCA) now handles feedlot permits
7. Other amendments presented (shoreland lot size, mobile homes, etc.)